Thursday, July 15, 2010

Neetu Worried About her personal life



Neetu Chandra is worried a lot about the way her personal life has changed after stepping into the tinsel town. “I find it difficult to walk freely on the road. My personal life has gone for a toss,” she says.

The bombshell, who says she knew these things would happen and was ready for it, adds: “But somehow I feel uneasy when people recognise me when I walk on the road. I have lost my freedom, if I am right.”

Introduced by Priyadarshan in his Hindi film ‘Garam Masala’, Neetu has so far acted in 11 films in Hindi, three in Telugu and two in Tamil -‘Yavarum Nalam’ and ‘Theeradha Vilaiyattu Pillai’. And now, she has more offers in her bag.

“I am there in four upcoming Hindi films. I am eagerly waiting to do a challenging role in a Tamil movie. Recently, I have done a dance number with director Ameer for ‘Yutham Sei’, directed by Mysskin,” she adds.

No comments:

Post a Comment