Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Alicia SilverStone Desperate to become a Mother



Hollywood actress Alicia Silverstone is desperate to become a mother as she has fallen in love with pregnancy after portraying a young lover in the hit Broadway play Time Stands Still.

The Clueless star donned a fat suit for her role as a pregnant woman in the critically acclaimed production, and she insists the prop has kickstarted her maternal feelings, People reported online.

"Wearing a pregnancy suit was so much fun. I loved the feeling of pretending to be pregnant and having little arms and legs and this big belly," Silverstone said. The 33-year-old actress is married to musician Christopher Jarecki and will celebrate her fifth wedding anniversary with him on June 11. "I've been wanting to have a baby since I was 2 years old I'm destined to be a mother. I can't wait to be pregnant," Silverstone said.

The American beauty is currently shooting for upcoming comedy Butter

No comments:

Post a Comment