Thursday, January 14, 2010

Yet Another Wish

Wish there was a person, whom we can fully trust,
Never leave with tears coming with thrust.

Wish there was a poem which can express what I feel,
You left me in a condition which no medicine can heal.

Wish she kept her promise to be with me forever
She was so adamant to leave me; nothing could bring her back ever.

Wish there was a word which could tell her how much I love her,
But she just regarded me as another err..

Wish she could feel my pain,
But every attempt to get her back goes in vain.

Wish there was a magic ball for real,
I could see the future and avoid this ordeal.

If a knew that the hugs were transient, I would never free her from my arms….

1 comment:

  1. Nice poem! learn to let go.We don't have our life at hand let alone anyone else.

    ReplyDelete