Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy new year

Wow. Time sure does fly fast. It just feels like yesterday when I was trying to think up my New Year’s resolutions for 2009. And here I am, a short year later, already thinking ahead to 2010.It's about time to start considering what your New Year's resolutions will be this time around.I just want this time to say all my words carefully without hurting anyone and want to make all the days in the upcoming year to be much productive.

A meaningful chapter is waiting to be written ahead.May this upcoming new year bring joy,health,wealth and peace for all.I just want to take a moment and thank everyone for the time, energy, commitment, and trust you have shared with me in 2009.Like birds, let us, leave behind what we don’t need to carry…GRUDGES SADNESS PAIN FEAR and REGRETS.Life is beautiful, Enjoy it. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Beauty..
Freshness..
Dreams..
Truth..
Imagination..
Feeling..
Faith..
Trust..
This is begining of a new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment